Tuesday, December 25, 2012

1 of The Precious Moment in Our Life

Have a brother who has graduation from his college is one of the precious moment in our life. at least, that's a  feeling that we have.  It's not about the time of graduation but it's about the struggle to achieve that moment. He (my bro) had to work first before he held study at college. we are so proud of him, and hope that he always be blessed by Allah SWT.  Amin

In that precious moment, I got a responsibility to accompany my mother go there, and didn't forget to bring my little brother too. Can imagine how happy is she? so i took her picture, and her smile show me that she love to have that moment (the graduation moment coincide with mother's day moment).

Here is "the start" too 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home